Advanced Disposal Services handles all garbage/recycling collection for the Town of Vinland. For more information you may contact Advanced Disposal Services at 800-688-4285.
Trash and Recycling pick-up is every week.
- Newspaper (all sections)
- Corrugated Cardboard (boxes flattened)
- Magazines & Catalogs
- Junk Mail & Envelopes
- Office & Writing Paper
- Phone Books
- Paperback Books
- Hardcover Books (w/ covers and binding removed)
- Fiberboard (12 and 24 pack soda and beer wraps, cereal boxes, etc.)
- Aluminum Cans
- Tin Cans (labels & lids on)
- Glass food & beverage containers (clear, brown & green)
- Milk, Juice and soup cartons
- Plastic narrow-necked bottles marked #1 - #5
- Except...#2 oil, brake, transmission fluid
Do Not Recycle:
- Bathroom/Diaper Paper/Tissue
- Gift Wrap
- Paper with food on it (pizza boxes)
- Waxed Boxes
- Frozen Food Boxes
- Aluminum Foil/Cooking Trays
- Chemical Containers
- Plastic Bags
- Plastics marked #7
- Metal rings/necks/tops on glass jars or bottles
- No Empty Paint Cans
- No Styrofoam
Only narrow-necked containers are accepted. Plastic containers with openings that are larger than their bottoms (ex. margarine tubs) should be reused or disposed of in your household trash.
Additional Items to be Recycled
- Lead Acid Batteries
- Scrap Metal
- Waste Oil
- Yard Waste
These items may be dropped off at the Winnebago County Landfill. Charges may be applied to some items. For more information call 920-232-1804.
For more information check out the Winnebago County Waste website by clicking on this link http://www.WinnebagoCountySolidWaste.com
Disposal of Needles
Used needles are a hazard! They must NOT be placed in your trash or recyclables. Return them to Mercy Medical Center - Oshkosh, Theda Clark Medical Center - Neenah or ask at your local pharmacy/clinic.
Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facility
The collection facility accepts lead and oil based paint, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, sealants, solvents, cleaners, varnish, stain, paint thinner/stripper, polishes, pool chemicals, mercury and other household hazardous waste.
These materials are accepted by appointment on selected days May - October.
For information call (920) 232-1856